Community Group Discussion Questions
1. How does the Bible describe the unique significance of the unborn baby in Psalm 139, Job 10, Luke 1, and Jeremiah 1? How are humans created? What is implied about our worth?
2. What does a holistic approach to human life look like, and how does it contrast to the body/person dichotomy?
3. Why is it important to recognize the inherent value of both the body and the person, rather than separating them into distinct realms?
4. How does the Bible confront the lie of dualism?
5. How do 1 Timonty 1:15-17 and Luke 23:33-34 reflect Jesus’ message of grace and forgiveness? How is this needed when it comes to the conversations around the sanctity of life?