Community Group Discussion Questions
- What is the best party you’ve ever been to?
- Read Luke 14:15-24 — What is one thing that stands out to you from the passage or from the sermon this past Sunday?
- If this parable is asking us to consider if we’ll be a the party at the end of the age, how much presumptuousness are people living with? Is this just an issue for those outside of the church?
- Look at the excuses people make…where do you see yourself in these excuses?
- What do verses 21-23 show us about participation in the kingdom party? What do you think Jesus is trying to teach us? What do we find difficult about these verses?
- What might it take for all of us to move from party guests to party hosts?