Community Group Questions:
- To get us going in this series, what is so captivating about a good story?What is one of your favorite stories?
- Read Luke 8:4-15 – What is one thing that stands out to you from the passage or from the sermon this past Sunday?
- What do you think Jesus means in verse 10 when he says, “To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of God, but for others they are in parables, so that ‘seeing they may not see, and hearing they may not understand.’?
- According to this parable, what does true hearing and seeing involve
- Discuss the four types of soils.
– What stands out to you?
– Where have you seen or experienced the different types of soils?
– Where do you find yourself?
- How can the group pray for you?