Hello. My name is Jamie Hart, and it’s my privilege to serve as one of the pastors at CrossPointe. I have been married to my bride Heather for over twenty years now. She is a constant grace in my life. We have two daughters, Sydnie and Mackinley. Both have taken after their mother in their love of competitive swimming.
Some additional info:
- I’m originally from a small town outside of Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- I’m a University of Michigan fan and a long suffering Detroit Lions fan. Oh, and I married an Ohio State fan.
- I am a graduate of Wheaton College (B.A. History/Social Science) and Reformed Theological Seminary (M.A. Biblical Studies).
- I used to fancy myself a basketball player, but two torn ACL’s later I have officially retired.
- I love to read. Love coffee. Love to be outdoors (though not so much during Florida summers), so try and get to the mountains of North Carolina as often as possible for some hiking.
Anyway, that’s a little about me. I hope to get to meet you sometime soon. It would be an honor to have you join us for a Sunday service, and if you’re there, come and introduce yourself.